Thursday, August 23, 2007

Happy Day-EDITED TO SHOW NEW PICTURE


Today was the most amazing day. My son-in-law is home! The immigration judge granted him bond in court this morning and after spending 9 months in custody we brought him home today. I cannot begin to express how happy and relieved I am. I saw my daughter smile today for probably the first time in 7 months. I watched my son-in-law hold his baby daughter for the first time since the day she was born. I watched my daughter's two children run and hug their Papi and saw smiles on their faces from ear to ear. McKenzie said...it's so, so, so, so good that Papi is home today! How gracious is our heavenly father. Thank you God for answering our prayers.

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.” Philippians 4:6 (NIV)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am happy! God is good!!

kristi said...

wow. i didn't know he was gone that whole time. i am glad it is all worked out and he is home now. i am sure jenny is so glad to have her husband back. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Anita, that is just such a huge answer to so many prayers!!
I am praising God with you all.