Monday, September 24, 2007

Update on the laundry tub situation

Okay, today my dear, sweet hubby took the tub back out of the cabinet and took it to work to find a saw to cut those two little knobby things off the front. Let's hope we can wiggle it back into place when he brings it back home.

On Saturday we went to Home Depot and got a new faucet for the tub, only to find out when we got home that it wasn't going to fit. :(

BUT, progress is being made, that's a good thing! My hope is that the hubby will bring the sink home with him and actually be able to install it into the cabinet permanently, minus the faucet. I'm thinking a trip to Home Depot may be in order tomorrow to get a new faucet. Keeping my fingers crossed!

In the meantime, I'm still scraping on the kitchen wallpaper.

No comments: