Friday, September 7, 2007

Boo


This is Isabella Rose, my youngest granddaughter. We call her Boo. Isn't she just about the cutest thing you've ever seen? She's seven and a half months old and an absolute joy. She's such a chunk; she weighs 25 lbs. and she's short and chubby. I babysit her for my daughter and son-in-law while they both work and I love it. She's just starting to crawl...well, really, to crawl backwards. She starts at one end of the room and she can make it all the way to the other side, going backwards. She hardly ever cries. Most of the time she just sits and plays and laughs. I love children so much. A friend of mine asked me the other day when I was going to stop babysitting my grandkids, and after thinking about it I've decided, maybe never.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute....I love it...I think they love you just as much as you love them...