Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Isabella's newest tricks:
1. pulling grandma's hair
2. hitting grandma in the face
3. sitting on grandma's lap and throwing herself backwards trying to break grandma's collar bone and rib cage in the process
4. getting into EVERY cord and piece of paper she can get her hands on and putting them in her mouth.
5. pulling the books and cards off grandpa's bookshelf
6. crawling to the brick hearth on the fireplace and trying to pull herself up on it.
Just found out #1 granddaughter has the stomach flu and threw up at Awanas. Great. Guess who her babysitter is? This is after #2 granddaughter, Isabella, has had the flu this week, too. Not to mention their mother and step-dad coming down with it today. I will not get sick. I will not get sick. I will not get sick.