Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Jackpot!


I found an awesome new thrift store the other day. It's run by Children's Hospital and it's on the west side of Olympia, by Circuit City. Their shop is small, but it's clean and well-organized and I just happened to go in on their 50% off day! For only $11 I purchased a sweater for myself, an adorable white cardigan sweater with embroidered pink and green rose buds on it, for my granddaughter, Isabella, two patterns, a sage green throw for my couch, and a green and brown ceramic vase. I felt like I hit the jackpot! They have lots of videos, and quite a few books, too, and most of their baby clothes were in really good shape. I love finding good bargains. My husband is a wonderful provider and I never want to take for granted how hard he works, or how fortunate I am to be able to stay at home and not have to work outside the house.


1 comment:

Mary said...

Welcome to my world! I love that store and especially their sales. When you tell people about it, emphasize the Children's HOSPITAL part or people will think it's just a thrift store of children's stuff.