Sunday, July 29, 2007

Baby Zambia



My friends, Brittlee and Andy Dunn, are in the process of adopting a baby from Africa. Andy is from the same town that I live in, and he and my son have been best friends since first grade. I love these two and their beautiful daughter, Blakely, so much. I love the way they live their beliefs and faith out in their daily lives.

Brittlee's mom has created a line of jewelry that she is selling, to help them raise funds to pay for their adoption. They are amazingly beautiful and I am trying to decide which one I want. Since my birthday is in two weeks, I think I'm going to ask for one for a present. (hint, hint, dearest hubby of mine!)




There are others besides the two I have pictured here. Check them out at their blog.

2 comments:

{B} said...

Thank you Anita!!!

.justin said...

the africa one is VERY cool.

maybe you could talk to sara hansen about selling them at Rock for Sudan?