Thursday, July 5, 2007

I'm trying to delete my myspace. What a hassle. A while back I deleted my email account that my myspace profile was linked to. Now I can't seem to delete my profile, because they need to e-mail directions to my e-mail account, which no longer exists. I tried to change the e-mail account that the myspace account was linked to, and couldn't do that either. Am I stuck with this forever? I want to delete it because of two reasons...#1. someone hacked into my daughter's account and read some PRIVATE messages between she and I, which made me very angry and made me feel like I was in middle school, and #2. I spend WAY too much time on that dumb thing.

Why is eliminating a bad habit so hard? I shut off our cable last week, for several various reasons, not the least of which was that I hardly ever watch television, and when I do, it seems like it's all BAD. I spent half an hour on the phone with the Comcast guy, who kept trying to lower their price, in order to keep my business. By the time he was done I could have had cable for just $25 a month, that I now pay almost $50 for. I suggest to anyone that if you want to lower your cable bill, try and cancel it and see what kind of offers they make you. I finally had to tell the Comcast man that I didn't want to be rude, but I just really wanted him to shut my cable off...then I found out that now that I don't have cable anymore, my internet is going up $12 a month...grrr. Now I'm trying to find a new internet provider.

I'm trying to make small changes in my life, to simplify, eliminate some stress, make my life more peaceful, and more meaningful. Why is it so hard? And if it's so hard to do these little things, how will I ever make big changes? I hope the small things add up.

No comments: