Tuesday, June 17, 2008

this valley

Sometimes I feel like Job. Over and over again, for years, we have fought to hold our family together, despite the attacks from the evil one. To write out what we have been through the last ten years, would leave most in disbelief. It wouldn't even make a good soap opera...too dramatic, not very believable! lol

I tell myself over and over that other families have been through worse, yet it doesn't ease my sadness and depression.

Today I read this...the "Daily Snippet" I subscribe to on my blog:

He will yet fill your mouth with laughing, and your lips with rejoicing.
(Job 8:21)

Will that day ever come? Will I ever rejoice again? I cling to the promises of my Heavenly Father and trust that He is ever faithful. Without Him I will not make it through this valley I am walking through.

No comments: