So our trip is once again delayed. :(
The tooth is a slight bit better, but I'm not completely pain free, so the hubby and I decided we'd better not leave until I can see the endodontist. I was able to get an appointment tomorrow at 11:30. We'll see how it goes after that.
I am extremely disappointed and generally just bummed out. We were supposed to leave on this trip a week ago and because of my health issues, our departure date keeps getting bumped further and further out. I thought I had all of my teeth and dental problems fixed a couple of months ago, after spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars on dental work, and now I'm right back in the middle of it and it's going to probably cost over a thousand dollars this time. This sucks.