Monday, June 2, 2008

STOP

I was driving into town today from my house on the way to the credit union. I came up to a stop light where I could either proceed straight to the next corner and then turn, OR turn into the grocery store lot and enter the credit union parking lot from the back.

Looking up, I noticed that the light had turned red, and thought to myself...guess I'll go to the next corner and turn there since this light is red. I proceeded ahead...

Do you see where I'm going with this?

Halfway thru the intersection it dawns on me that the light is RED. Which means I need to STOP. NOW.

Well, actually, about twenty feet back.

I am brain dead. I need a vacation.

Fortunately, there were no cops around and I didn't get a ticket.

I did get a bunch of funny looks from all the other drivers, though, as I backed up out of the intersection.

1 comment:

Jaynee~ said...

HAHA..I can so relate to having the "dead brain" Anita. At least I'm in good company!