Wednesday, July 9, 2008

exhausted

I am exhausted.
I have sleep problems. Some nights I toss and turn and can't fall asleep; my mind swirling with events of my day and life. Some nights I drop right off to sleep and wake up at 2 or 3 a.m. and can't fall back to sleep.
Now it's nightmares. Every night for the last week. I sleep, alright. and dream. bad dreams. and when I wake up my jaw is so tight and my teeth hurt so much from grinding them. This morning I chipped a tooth when I woke up because my teeth were clenched so hard together.


Edited to add: I am currently eating a big bowl of ice cream with strawberries on top. Emotional eating can make up for so many things! Don't ever let anyone tell you it's a bad thing!

3 comments:

{B} said...

hi anita...her etsy is www,junkposse.etsy.com

Gill - That British Woman said...

You must be worrying about something? I went through a few days of having very strange dreams, ones that would wake me up quite shaken up.

Make sure when you go to bed you are tired and you are calm. Also a warm glass of milk is supposed to help, I personally dislike warm milk, but you could add a flavouring to it.

I hope things improve for you soon,

Gill from Canada

Simply Authentic said...

oh no! that's horrible about the sleep problems and now the dreams! is there anything particular going on? have you tried relaxation techniques? a friend of mine was "prescribed" relaxation exercises by her therapist for her insomnia and they are working wonders!
i hope it clears up soon!