1. I don't feel good. I felt "icky" Sunday night when I got home and I had trouble falling asleep. I finally went to bed around 1:00 a.m., unusual for me.
I was okay yesterday, but woke up this morning at 5:45 a.m. and again, feel "icky"...you know, foggy head, upset stomach, kinda dizzy, slight headache...not sure what's up with that.
2. Does anyone know anything about pruning roses in the northwest? Are they supposed to be cut back this time of year? Our rose bed has been neglected for so long, half the rose bushes are dead, the other half look awful. I think they're supposed to be cut back in the fall, but I don't really know.
3. The neighbors sprayed the morning glories on our joint property line and in the process half-killed several of our lilac bushes and a tree. I'm hoping they come back but not keeping my fingers crossed.
4. I love the northwest but wish it didn't rain so much. We were planning on going to Seattle to go out on a sailboat this Saturday and it's supposed to rain. Not my idea of fun. It would sure be nice to be able to plan an outing and at least have a good chance of having nice weather.
5. Pumpkin patch. Again. Mud. Yuck.
6. Our son is tearing down an old house on a piece of property for us. Rain. Mud. Cold. Yuck.
7. Why is it that some of our employees think it's okay to spend five hours cruising Myspace rather than actually work?
Maybe I need to go back to bed.