Monday, October 1, 2007

Grateful

Things to be grateful for today:

1. I got to see my granddaughters! Well, 3 of the 4, anyway. The youngest was sick with the flu, which seems to be going around. After not having seen them since June and having a bad week of missing them terribly, I was thrilled that their mom let me see them today, even if it was for only fifteen minutes. Oh, how they've grown!

2. Making plans to attend the Women of Faith conference in Portland next weekend with some of my friends. Yea, for a weekend AWAY!

3. A spur-of-the-moment trip to Cash and Carry to get supplies for our laundromat. Seems silly, I know, but I always get excited when I get to be involved in our business.

4. Time spent with my son-in-law, talking while driving, giving me a much better insight into his life.


Psalm 107:1 (NIV)

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.

No comments: