Friday, March 13, 2009

reading list

One of my resolutions this year is to read through some of the dozens of books I've purchased, but never read. I love, love, love, to read! but I don't seem to get as much time to devote to it as I'd like to...maybe because I spend far too much time on the internet! I tend to have 4 or 5 books I'm reading at the same time, but I don't seem to finish them.

So, this year, my goal is to read one book, cover to cover, a month.

My accomplishment so far:

January:Beautiful boy
February:The Duggars: 20 and Counting!

Currently I'm working on a repeat:

Financial Peace Revisited

and up next:

The Gluten Connection

Not exactly a heavy reading list, but an accomplishment that makes me happy, none-the-less!



3/14/09: I just remembered that I also read and finished this book:

The Great Depression Ahead

No comments: