Sunday, March 8, 2009

discouragement


I'm in danger of becoming discouraged.

I can't keep up.

Closing at work 3 times a week...one day a week to go and visit my son, not getting home until 10:30 at night...bible study one night, where i'm totally slacking...church on Sundays...leaves me only two nights a week at home. My house is a wreck, my laundry is stacked up. I haven't visited my parents in months...You wouldn't think it would be so hard to keep up when I'm feathering an empty nest. Something has to give, but what? If I get any less sleep, I'll drop. Work? How?...my daughter, the manager, is 9 months pregnant. She shouldn't even be working at all.

I've always believed that if we can't keep up, then our priorities are somehow out of alignment. I just need to find out where...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's time to hire some more help. Even though you are a strong person, you can't do it all yourself. Thinking about you. Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

and remember those 7 letters

I'M LOVED
DAD

Anonymous said...

and remember those 7 letters

I'M LOVED
DAD