Sunday, April 6, 2008

peer pressure

The good thing about being sick all week is it gave me lots of time to rest. I'm still exhausted, but at least I was able to lay in bed all week! I have been officially diagnosed with the flu. I caved to peer pressure and went to the doctor yesterday, against my better judgment. She only confirmed what I already knew; that I had the flu, and that I needed to rest and I'd feel better in a week or two. Duh. For that I'm going to get to pay $75.

I knew better than to go in to the doctor's office, but everyone kept telling me I should go, it might be something else...bronchitis, pnuemonia...I might need antibiotics. I knew it was the flu and nothing more. Next time I go with my gut instinct.

On the brighter side, in the last week I used no gas, spent no money, and got caught up on all the episodes of Keeping up with the Kardashians and Snoop Dogg's Fatherhood that I've missed out on. Who knew E! had so many good shows on? What more could a girl ask for?

No comments: