Monday, April 21, 2008

Catch up!

It's been a few days since I've been able to post...so some short comments to catch up...

1) Our internet and cable have been on the fritz the last week or so. The cable has been working in the living room and our bedroom, but not the extra bedrooms. The internet hasn't been working at all...hence no posting. The hubby managed to get the internet up and running again, but hasn't been able to fix the cable. He thinks a connection in the attic may have come loose...at least we have internet again!

2) We went to Seattle yesterday to see Celtic Women. It was such an awesome concert, I just loved it. So good to get away from home for a day, too!

3) After the concert we ate dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. Yummy! I had the best shrimp scampi I've EVER had. The apple crisp wasn't bad either!

4) Lastly, we met up with our son and his fiance' at the movies and watched 88 Minutes. What a horrible movie. It was gruesome and violent and really, really stupid. Don't they make good movies anymore?

5) I'm finished with my antibiotics, but still sick. Will I ever stop coughing? I am determined I am going to get better!


Last but not least....Happy Birthday to my awesome Mom! I love you bunches! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday greeting. I love you too! Mom