Friday, February 22, 2008

perspective

Putting details of my personal life on the internet isn't something I do very often. Not a smart idea. Suffice it to say, life is hard right now. The good thing about hard times is that it puts everything else in perspective and allows me to see what's important in my life. We'll survive. I'm not sure how, but with God's grace and love, we will. The other thing about hard times is that it drives me to my bible, where the living word of my heavenly father somehow comforts and upholds me.

2 Corinthians 12:9 (New International Version)

9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

1 comment:

Senior Bowler-Carolyn said...

Anita,

So sorry things are hard right now but as you said..he will provide and support. Guess we just have to look at these things as learning opportunities that if they do not kill us will make us stronger.

In my prayers...Carolyn