Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Whew...

I decided to take a day off from Weight Watchers today. No counting points, no logging what I've eaten; just a day to eat whatever I want, whenever I want it. I've begun to feel very oppressed by this whole thing, like I'm being punished or something, rather than learning to eat better. There is no meeting tonight because the facility we use is being used by another civic organization in town all week long. So, I weighed myself this morning, unofficially, and my weight is exactly the same as it was last week. So far today I've eaten a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit at McDonalds, a bagel with cream cheese, some chips and salsa, and a couple pieces of candy. Nothing outrageous...it was just so nice not to have to count out 12 chips and measure out a tablespoon of cream cheese. Ironically, I'm still on track to stay under the amount of points I'm allowed per day. Go figure.

No comments: