Friday, November 2, 2007

Things on my mind tonight...

1. I'm tired of worrying. I want a normal life, not one filled with court dates and drama and stress to the point where that's become normal, because it isn't.

2. I sometimes think that people work too hard at Christianity. I keep hearing and reading about how the church is doing this wrong or that wrong, and this philosophy or that theology or whatever. Isn't it just about believing? I'm a sinner. God loves me so much he died for me. I believe it and accept it. What's so hard about that?

3. I want to live in the country. On lots of acres. With a garden. And maybe even a horse. With a house in the middle where I can't hear traffic, especially police sirens, cause they freak me out.

4. I want to live where more often than not it's sunny and I can plan an outdoor activity and the majority of the time be able to do it.

5. I've come to realize just how extremely important my family is to me. Nothing makes me happier than having my kids and grandkids all here, even if it's just to carve pumpkins.

6. I'm very tired and need to go to bed early.

3 comments:

{B} said...

you want sun...come to Colorado.

Senior Bowler-Carolyn said...

I so agree. Where I live is right off I-10 and there is always the noise of big trucks and sirens from police cars and ambulances. We have the sun but no seasons. Cold weather here is 40. When I turn 62 I a going to move back to North Louisiana ( that's home for me) in the country with my sister. We are only 11 months apart and are like twins. She has 8 acres in the middle of no where with big trees (love trees) and I am going to put a double wide mobile home right in the middle of it.

What happen to good old fashion religion? Does everything in our lifes have to be super-sized??

anita said...

sounds so awesome, good for you!