Sunday, January 13, 2008

Snoozing

Why is it when I set my alarm so that I can get up at a decent time, say 7:00 a.m., I'm always SO tired when it goes off? I hit the snooze once, twice, sometimes three times, and still have to drag myself out of bed.

Yet when I DON'T have to get up and can sleep in, I wake up early? (for instance...say, 7:00...like yesterday?)

And on Sundays, if I don't set the alarm, I always, always wake up late and end up being late for church? Then MY seat is taken and I have to sit somewhere else.

I know...it's not really MY seat.

(but it should be.)


Proverbs 20:13 (The Message)

Don't be too fond of sleep; you'll end up in the poorhouse. Wake up and get up; then there'll be food on the table.

1 comment:

Senior Bowler-Carolyn said...

My parents had "thier seat" at church for 35 years......