Sunday, January 6, 2008

Away


We just returned from a wonderful weekend away in Seattle. We stayed at the Westin in a beautiful room with a view of downtown Seattle, the Space Needle and the waterfront. Thanks to my sweet hubby for that wonderful bit of luxury! We were able to check into our room early on Saturday and then headed for Quest Field. Our seats were awesome, 50-yd-line, under cover during the little bit of rain that came down, and of course, the Seahawks rocked!

After the game we had dinner back at our hotel, slept in this morning and headed back south around noonish. After a stop to do a little shopping, he at Circuit City and me at JoAnn's Fabrics! we met up at Barnes and Noble, where I spent some of the hubby's gift cards (lol!) and then headed home. It was a great weekend. We've decided to make a habit of spending more weekends "away" and it makes me so happy; happy to get out of this town, but even more so, to just be with my husband. I love him an awful lot. :)

p.s. oh yea...the hubby bought me a new camera for Christmas and I'm finally figuring out how to use it. As soon as I get the software installed on my computer, I'll be able to post pictures again...yea!

No comments: