Friday, January 16, 2009

home again, home again, jiggity jig

We flew home today, from 68 degrees and sunshine to 38 degrees and overcast. Brrr... On the way home, we stopped in Olympia at JCPenney's to do a little shopping, at the encouragement of my daughter. The clearance sales prices there are unbelievable. I picked up 5 Christmas gifts for NEXT year for some of my granddaughters, for only $12! I also purchased a $65 coat that my daughter asked me to pick up for her while I was there, for only $9. I only wish I'd had more time! The next few days are going to be busy ones, and then I go back to work on Monday. As happy as I was to be in Nevada, I am SO happy to be home! Our youngest granddaughter's birthday is Saturday and she'll be turning two...Grandma and Grandpa couldn't miss that happy event! :)

No comments: