Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The great hunt

The hunt continues, or rather, goes on (and on and on...)

We have a binder the hubby put together, a laptop, a camera, a GPS unit and a Suzuki Firenza and we are stalking, er rather...looking, for a vacation house. I'm over it already. After only two days. I need a "fun" day. The hubby says "this is fun!" Like his own personal game of Monopoly.

I'm starting to feel overwhelmed. The size and cost of what we are looking at keeps going up, and my enthusiasm keeps going down, in direct proportion. CCR's? covenants, restrictions, rules...not me. I am long past the days where I want neighbors telling me I can't park my car on the street. The point was to get away. Time will tell. In the meantime, I had a dream last night that one of my granddaughters no longer would come to me and let me hold her. She didn't recognize me anymore. :(

No comments: