Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Amazing how quickly life can change. My daughter was in a serious horse-back riding accident and had to be airlifted to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle. Time and patience will heal her. Her pelvis is broken in 3 places and has 3 screws holding it all back together. She also has a broken vertebrae in her back. She requires 24 hour care, of which I am providing 12 hours. There is no time for blogging or anything else.

This blog has served it's purpose and maybe someday will be started up again. For now and who knows how long, it is on hiatus.

2 comments:

Jen said...

My dear sweet mother...No words can explain my love for you...You have pushed yourself beyond the limit to take care of me..Oh how I love you so much.

anita said...

I love you, too, baby. Taking care of you is an honor and a privilege I wouldn't entrust to anyone else. After all, you're my bff! :)