Friday, November 14, 2008

I haven't posted much lately.
Mostly because I'm working a ton and don't have a lot of time.
Partly because I'm more than a bit weirded out about the fact that a representative from Comcast responded to my last post.
And then somewhat because, frankly, I haven't had a lot to say.
So, here is a short-hand version of where I'm at lately:


I'm loving work, but missing being home.
I'm glad my kids are grown, but wish I still had little ones at home.
I'm happy I'm going to be a grandma again, but worried about my daughter's health.
I wish I could travel around the country in a van, stopping anywhere I want to, coming home when I want, leaving when I want.
Our wood floors are refinished. Yea.
Our carpet is still not (completely) in. Boo.
Remodeling is never-ending and sucks the peace out of my life.
I miss my Aunt and my mom and dad.
I miss my son the most.

On another note, because my computer is dead I am using my hubby's Mac and I have NO idea how to post pictures. Hopefully, I will learn because this blog is boring without pictures.

No comments: