Tuesday, August 19, 2008

50

I am 50. My birthday sucked. I am no longer having birthdays. Don't even ask. I'd just as soon pretend the day never happened.

I did, however, get this gift from my hubby. Which totally didn't suck at all. In fact, it was downright awesome, especially since he totally swore there were no purses on the face of the earth that were worth the amount of money he paid for that bad boy. I'm in love. With my hubby (and my new purse!)

I have also found a card game in which I am somewhat proficient and can actually beat the hubster at. Spades. Yep, my future-daughter-in-law and I dominated my hubby and son on Sunday. I will never play pinochle again.

3 comments:

Jaynee~ said...

Wowzer! LOVE the bag!! What color?
I think it kinda makes up for your sucky day. :)
We had fun camping with you guys!
Nothing like smore's around a campfire! We still haven't pulled in. We got moved into site 15 and then the rains came dumping down. We're trying to hold out for the sunny weekend. Jon and Joanna are planning to join us. We'll see what happens.
Have a good week. And congrats on finding a game to "rule"!

Senior Bowler-Carolyn said...

Girl..your still young...everything get better with age ---trust me I know cause I turned 60 last year and know 61 will be better. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Senior Bowler-Carolyn said...

Girl..your still young...everything gets better with age ---trust me I know cause I turned 60 last year and know 61 will be better. HAPPY BIRTHDAY