Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'm back, somewhat!

I haven't posted in awhile. I've had lots of appointments and running around and changes happening in my life, again! Busy, busy, busy...too busy!

I don't have to be anywhere this morning until 11:00...dentist, yuck! Actually, I was SUPPOSED to be in Olympia at 8:30, but didn't make it on time and had to reschedule that appointment until this afternoon. All this running around, I hate it! I want to stay home.

On the bright side, I now have an hour to putz around my house. I'm cleaning and decluttering my desk, yet again! It seems to be a catchall for everything else that I don't know what to do with. Makes it kinda tough to get any sewing done when I can't find my sewing machine. Rumor has it that there are painters showing up here tomorrow and I'll have to move furniture...all the more reason to get my desk cleaned off!

No comments: